Residential Fire Damage from Dryer
Recently we received a call from a homeowner stating that she had a house fire from the dryer in the laundry room catching on fire. The homeowner contacted her insurance company to file a claim. A technician went out and accessed the damage at this Indianola, Mississippi home. A time was set up with the homeowner to start the cleaning process of the affected areas in the house.
Our technicians went out to start the cleaning process. There were several rooms affected throughout the home with smoke damage. The technicians worked hard and completed the job in a timely manner.
SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland specializes in fire damage restoration. If you need any fire damage restoration, please call our office at (662)846-1700. At SERVPRO, we are always here to help.