About SERVPRO of Greenville / Cleveland
Michael Miller, Steve Johnston
Owners of SERVPRO of Greenville / Cleveland
Michael Miller and Steve Johnston opened SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland on August 20, 2001. They are currently operating their 21st year of business. Michael and Steve are IICRC Certified specializing in Water Damage Restoration, Odor Control, Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning, and Applied Structural Drying. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland services the Bolivar, Sunflower, and Washington County areas.
SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Other services SERVPRO offers are carpet and upholstery cleanings, HVAC cleanings, Post Construction cleanings, and COVID cleanings.
SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland strives on customer service. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Mississippi Franchise of the Year