Fire Damage Loss in Greenville
SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland is currently working on a Residential house fire in Greenville. Luckily, the homeowner had insurance and filed a claim for their fire damage. The fire started in the kitchen due to a stove fire. Many rooms were affected with smoke damage. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland’s technician went on site to access the damage. Once arrived, the technician found that multiple rooms such as the kitchen, three bedrooms, living room, dining room, hallway, and bathroom were affected. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland started on this fire on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 and finished the cleaning process for this fire on Thursday, December 5, 2019. Once the fire was completed, SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland’s office staff submits the estimate to the insurance company for payment. If you have experienced a fire damage loss, please contact us today at (662)846-1700 for further assistance.