HVAC systems may seem like the last thing that would cause a severe water disaster in your home but they definitely can do their fair share of damage if not being looked after properly. The most common causes of HVAC issues include frozen evaporator coils, clogged drains and pipes that may not be connected properly.
You should always do these simple things to make sure you help to prevent any water damage caused by your HVAC unit.
- Change the HVAC filter regularly
- Clean the condenser
- Install a condensation pump
- Maintain the overflow drain plan
- Maintain the condensation drain line
- And always have your HVAC system inspected professionally
If you have a fire, water, or mold disaster give SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland a call today. Our highly trained professionals are ready to help day or night. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your cleaning and restoration needs.