Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Causes Smoke Damage

A local High School experienced a smoke loss due to a trash can catching on fire in the bathroom. Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavi... READ MORE

Residential Fire Damage from Dryer

Recently we received a call from a homeowner stating that she had a house fire from the dryer in the laundry room catching on fire. The homeowner contacted her... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland cleans up fire damage

This fire damage occurred in Greenville, MS due to the wiring in the attic caught the attic above the carport on fire. Smoke damage occurred throughout the hom... READ MORE

Removal of Ceiling in Bathroom from House Fire

In June of 2018, SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland responded to a fire damage loss in Washington County. Smoke from the fire caused damage throughout the home. ... READ MORE

Fire in Washington County

We received a call from SERVPRO Corporate office about a local fire in Greenville, MS. The homeowner had filed a claim with their insurance company. Once we r... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Shaw, MS

This family’s Shaw home suffered from a fire caused by electrical malfunction. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but S... READ MORE